Friday 7 September 2018

How Does a Poor Boy Become Bank Manager ?


The family was not a small one, where I have spent my childhood. My mother gave birth of ten children. Seven females and three males.  I am the middle one of three sons of my illiterate  parent. Being a small cultivator and vendor of the village, my father could hardly manage the family. My parent could not feel  what was my  mental  condition  in my childhood , I thought. Because, my elder brother  was  very cruel  and I was ruled by him  in every moment of my childhood like Hitler. He had found out my errors in every movement and punished me physically. After the slaps of my brother’s hard hand on the back of the of my soft head,  I supposed that my brain had damaged and i would not be able to read in school due to lost of memory. So, I tested my memory again and again  at my reading table in the evening. I had gone through a lesion and shutting the book I tried to remember what I had read. This process helped me to increase my capacity of memory , for which I passed the first examination of my life successfully. I took the first position in the class.
                                                                                                                                   To be continued ................

No comments:

Post a Comment